I was going to save this for tomorrow but I wanted to get it out there sooner rather than later. Anyhow, I am sure that many of you have come across these “tags” that seem ever so prevalent on various social networking sites, blogs and YouTube channels all across the web. Well I got to thinking and I thought it might be interesting to start one of my own. That is where the “Nail Files: Bare All Tag” comes into play. Many of us love our pretty polished fingers, me included, but what about the natural nails that lurk beneath the enamel? They just don’t get much attention unless we’re prepping them for yet another coat of a lovely lacquer of our choice. I feel it’s time to strip the polish and bare all in a show of solidarity ladies! At least long enough to snap a photo and answer a few questions, I’m not a monster after all. So please join me, show your naturally beautiful nails and share some information about them and the products you prefer to pamper them with.
If you would like to participate just copy and paste the following text and just fill in your own information.
Nail Files: Bare All Tag:
- Include a photo of your clean, product free, natural nails. Don’t be shy, look I even have a stubby nub of an index finger due to a bad break and I was fearless enough to share it.
- Preferred length: Short
- Preferred shape: I guess mine would be considered “squoval.”
- Favorite base coat: Essie Sensitivity Base Coat
- Favorite top coat: Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
- Favorite cuticle cream/oil: Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme
- Favorite hand cream: Kamill Classic & Intensiv+ Hand Creme’s
- Favorite nail clippers: Tweezerman Combo Clipper
- Favorite nail file: glass file
- Favorite remover: Butter London Powder Room (Can’t wait to get the Royal Punch one though)
- Self or professional manicure: I do my own nails and all of my own stunts, thank you.
- How often do you polish: Once a week for the most part.
- Most wanted nail product: Floam Nail Polish by Nail Venturous
- Be sure to include the nail files bare all tag in your post or video response as I have below.
Go on ahead and spread it around. If you could please post a link to your “Nail Files: Bare All Tag” below in the comments I would ever so greatly appreciate it. Also, let me know what you think of my little project. As always, thanks for reading and check back soon.