First of all, I would like to give a big thanks to the lovely Product Hoochie for the nomination! Now here’s the deal, I will also nominate fifteen other bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award as well as share seven things about myself with you.
Now onto the nominee’s…
- Painted Nails & Baking Scales
- Mae’s Beauty Reports
- The Silver Nail
- Glitter She Wrote
- Oh God, My Wife Is German
- Sakura Lovely
- No Bottle Left Behind
- Minifig Fun
- Barely Organized Chaos
- Nail Alchemy
- A Year Without Excess
- Wicked Nails
- Every Sensory
- Champagne With Rosie
Seven things you may not have known about the Girl In The Glasses:
- My favorite color is green.
- I’m a bit of television junkie. I like to watch documentaries, soap operas, cartoons, reality shows, game/quiz shows, sitcoms of all kinds, pretty well anything and everything.
- I love to read and can’t go to sleep until I have at least read a few pages or a chapter or two before bed each night.
- I would rather go to a museum over an amusement park any day. I even worked at Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village (it’s now called “The Henry Ford”) throughout college. So moving to Germany has definitely afforded me the opportunity to even further indulge my love of history and museums.
- I am convinced that my dogs are actually little children in bulldog costumes. I constantly look for the zipper but just can’t seem to find it.
- I really do not like people dressed in mascot-esque costumes or masks. I will avoid them at all costs. Captain Canada’s Lego Man head from Halloween even creeped me out and I forbade him to look directly at me in it.
- I hate beer, sauerkraut, well actually cabbage in general, and all pork products aside from ham and bacon. I clearly moved to wrong the country.
By the way, you should definitely give Product Hoochie a look as well as the blogs I nominated, if you’ve not come across them already. They’re all really wonderful. As always, thanks for reading and check back soon.