Time for another installment of “Love It, Loathe It: Friends Edition.” This time I’ll be featuring one of my good friends from back in the Mitten. I’ve been lucky enough to have known her for ages. She’s an all around fantastic girl and quite honestly an amazing mother to a particularly awesome little one. So without further adieu here are Molly’s loves & loathes.
Skin care product:
- Love it: Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser – Light on the skin.
- Loathe it: Anything by Neutrogena – Too drying.
Bath or shower product:
- Love it: Salon Care Honey Almond Shampoo – Cheap and lasts a long time if diluted & smells superb!
Hair product or tool:
- Love it: TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray
- Loathe it: Suave Professional Dry Shampoo – I LOVE dry shampoo but you only get a couple of sprays out of this before it’s empty.
- Love It: Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow Trio
- Loathe It: Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner
- Love it: Flirt! Chickstick in Bashful
- Loathe it: Liquid Lip Smacker, seriously.
- Love it: Mary Kay Tinted Moisturizer
- Love it: Wet n’ Wild MegaLast Salon Nail Color – Cheap and has a larger brush for perfect application!
- Loathe it: Avon Nail Color
- Love it: Angel by Thierry Mugler
- Loathe it: Outspoken by Fergie
- Love it: ModCloth
- Loathe it: Baby Phat
- Love it: A Global Friendship Bracelets
- Loathe it: Hair bows meant for little girls! Any!
- Love it: Scarves
- Loathe it: Crazy print clothing
Book, magazine, movie, tv show or game:
- Love it: Parenthood (tv show)
- Love it: the Avett Brothers
- Loathe it: Gangnam Style
- Love it: iPhone 4S
- Loathe It: HTC EVO
On a side note, is it too early to put up the Christmas tree this weekend? It might be but I’ll probably go ahead and do it anyhow. For some reason I’m looking forward to Christmas much more this year than I have in a very long time. So I figure, why not just go with it. I’ll post some pictures once the decorating is done, just so long as Captain Canada doesn’t end up picking out yet another hideously misshapen tree this year…fingers crossed. As always, thanks for reading and check back soon.