First of all I just want to wish my loved one’s as well as all of my fellow Americans residing on the East coast well as you weather this storm, stay safe and know that you are in my thoughts.
I’ve been seeing a lot of people on YouTube doing this tag and I thought I would take part as well. I would also like to tag some of my fellow bloggers here on WordPress: Beauty Geek, Bucket List Publications, Glitter She Wrote, Mae’s Beauty Reports, Nail Alchemy, Painted Nails & Baking Scales, Product Hoochie, Sakura Lovely, The Silver Nail, and Yoonanimous.
- Favorite Fall lip product? I wear MAC Russian Red a lot but I’ve also been throwing MAC Viva Glam III in the mix as well.
- Fall Nail Product? I generally gravitate toward darker richer colors, but the Fall is perhaps the best time to indulge in them. Right now I’m wearing Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance (dark fuchsia glitter suspended in a black jelly base) but a few others that I think are nice for this time of year are A England Camelot: a jelly true black, China Glaze Evening Seduction: dark eggplant purple, Inglot O2M Breathable 647: a super rich purple burgundy with a subtle hint of gold shimmer, OPI Espresso Your Style!: shimmery chocolate-brown with gold shimmer, Zoya Envy: highly pigmented yellow based dark green.
- Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? I am not a Starbucks fan and very rarely if ever go there. However, I did enjoy the Pumpkin Spice Iced Latte I had last fall while visiting family in NYC. So since I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on one of those I would have to say that.
- Favorite Fall Candle? Yankee Candle – Harvest & Iced Pumpkin. However, anything with a cinnamon scent will do.
- Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory? I really enjoy being able to wear cozy hoodies and my Neff cupcake beanie again.
- Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? Haunted hay ride of course. I’ve not encountered any of the three here in Germany. Back in Michigan though you can find them all over during the month of October.
- Favorite Halloween movie? I can never just pick one of any genre when it comes to movies, I am way too much of a movie fanatic. So here is a list of some of my favorites; Sleepy Hallow, Disney’s The Legend of Sleepy Hallow, Hocus Pocus, The Monster Squad (I’m aging myself right?), Silver Bullet, Creepshow, Beetlejuice, Stephen Kings It, Christine, Interview With A Vampire, and The Adventures of Pete & Pete: Halloweenie just to name a few.
- Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? Candy Corn, Caramel Apple Suckers (both of which I miss terribly).
- What are you dressing up as for Halloween?! The Captain and I hosted our Halloween party this past weekend and I dressed up as the “Not So Fairy.”
- What is your Favorite thing about Fall? The sunny crisp weather, the scent of wood burning in all the fireplaces to keep warm, the colors, Halloween, pretty well everything.
On a side note I wanted to mention that Deborah Lippmann’s Bad Romance is on its way and will no longer be available once supplies are exhausted. So if you’ve been coveting a bottle of this dark, glittery, moody awesomeness then get on it as soon as possible. Otherwise you can perhaps get your fix by getting your hands on a bottle of Revlon’s Facets of Fuchsia, which is a great affordable dupe.